will find you your perfect match

Dating Agency

Dating Agency - be2 unites soul mates

Dating Agency - be2 Can find your soul mate

Dating Agency: At be2, we know that meeting new people can be a challenge. It can be difficult to start that initial conversation whether it is in a professional setting at an office party, a casual night in with friends, or a one-on-one meeting at a café. be2 understands these challenges for people searching for love and can help you overcome them. be2 is a one of a kind dating agency. You may even call it a type of introduction agency since our focus is introducing you to new singles in hopes of sparking a long term relationship. be2 is not a causal dating service. We are a date agency whose mission is to unite soul mates for fulfilling, enduring relationships.

One of the leading introduction services in the world

One of the most successful dating agencies around

be2 is one of the world’s leading matchmaking services. After launching the initial website in 2004, be2 grew quickly and now offers its introduction services to over 12 000 000 members around the world. You have the choice to meet singles in your local area in 6 continents and 30 countries. Out of our 33 million registered members 57% of them are women and the other 43% men, which gives each gender a fair and equal ground. Just imagine, you can quickly and easily communicate with at least 10 singles after signing up for be2. If this doesn’t happen we'll prolong your membership for free. You can see for yourself that be2 really works.

be2 is unlike other dating agencies or introduction agencies because we have a 40% success rate among members. In other words, almost half of singles have found their true love following our simple tips. Four out of the 10 people that you initially make contact with could be your soul mate – it’s your decision to take a stab at happiness.

In addition, be2 is a successful dating agency because our matchmaking skills are based on a scientific model of analysis that uses three analogical criteria to assess the compatibility of two personalities. We only introduce you to members whose personality suits yours particularly well. Unlike other date agencies that throw its members into an unknown and confusing social forum to meet others, be2 helps you find who exactly to communicate with. We use your personality test in combination with our scientific method to be a successful introduction agency.

Getting started on be2

The fast and effective dating agency

Begin to meet new people on be2

It is important for us to follow through and help our customers, especially in the beginning. As we mentioned earlier, we know the initial steps to meet new people can be stressful. be2 is a dating agency that makes it simple and quick to find people you are compatible with. Our date agency is not only convenient, but it is effective. We believe it is important to introduce you to singles who matter. There is no longer time to waste or time to wait around – we find pairs who complement each other and only introduce people who truly match. Take A leap and meet new people on the best dating agency, be2.

Register now free!
Female Male
Female Male
Please complete your data

By clicking the button above you are agreeing to the "General Terms and Conditions" and the "Privacy Policy".
Satisfied Users
Lyn, Sydney, 41
I was fed up looking through thousands of unsuitable profiles on other sites. With be2 it was different. My match list was easy to use and it just sent me matches relevant to my education and interests.
Greg, Melbourne, 56
I had only been on this site a short time when I met a really lovely lady. In spite of the fact that we live several miles apart, we decided to give it a go. True love knows no boundaries!